- A Closer Look at Resilience: Rebounding from the Pain of the Past - A short overview of the resiliency construct as measured by the RAS - by Belinda Biscoe, Ph.D.
- Offering Hope to Women Rebounding from Violence: A Closer Look at Resilience, Belinda Biscoe, PhD, The Tapestry, a periodic publication of the Women, Co-Occurring Disorders and Violence
Study. Funded by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). (pdf file)
- Vocabulary of Strengths - The Seven Resiliencies, Project Resilience, Steven and Sybil Wolin.
- Youthful Offenders: Recognizing Their Strengths Through Resiliency: Changing Minds, Changing Lives Youthful Offender Programs, Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction
- Enhancing Educators' Personal Resilience: A Way Towards Education Excellence, Haslee Sharil Lim bin Abdullah, Faculty of Education, University of Malaya
- Resiliency in Action - The philosophy of Resiliency In Action, Inc. is that resiliency is an innate, self-righting and transcending ability within all children, youth, adults, organizations, and communities.
- Research Abstracts from the National Network for Family Resiliency.
- ResilenceNet information for helping children and families overcome adversities.
- Teacher Talk - Resiliency, how schools can promote resiliency.
- Fostering Resilience in Children - This ERIC digest summarizes a growing body of international, cross-cultural, longitudinal studies that provide scientific evidence that many youth--even those with multiple and severe risks in their lives--can develop into "confident, competent, and caring adults" and discusses the critical role schools can play in this process.
- Toward Resiliency: At-Risk Students Who Make It to College Office of Educational Research and Improvement, U.S. Department of Education
- School Violence Prevention Working Paper Draft: Resilience, Status of the Research and Research-Based Programs Nancy J. Davis, Ed.D. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
- The Resilience Center - a resource for developing resiliency in yourself, your work teams and your organization.
- Search Google for resilience or resiliency
Back to R.A.S. Main Page